Achieving cooperation and resolving conflict in the audit process
In today’s complex international business environment, you have to successfully overcome two major communication challenges: Maximizing cooperation AND navigating between your position and the position of your audit clients on audit findings and recommendations. This workshop looks at improving negotiation skills, persuading audit clients, and building relationships entirely from an audit point of view.
As a result of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the interplay of audit, communication, language, culture and relationships so you can be more successful in any negotiation;
- Create a strategy playbook so your position is clear and you are prepared for any objection;
- Learn negotiation strategies and techniques to increase cooperation and prevent conflict so discussions over findings recommendations are easier and shorter;
- Refine your questioning and listening skills so you can get the information and answers you need, including non-verbal communication that tells the real story;
- Learn facilitation language and skills that apply to both face-to-face and virtual meetings so you successfully communicate no matter the format of the meeting.
This two-day workshop will encompass discussion, theory, practice and feedback. From the foundations of professionalism and the nature of audit findings to proven tactics, techniques and language to optimize cooperation from audit clients – this workshop will help you overcome resistance to your audit findings, risk assessment and recommendations.
Want the training program for your entire team?
Working together, your international audit team will fill the gaps in their negotiating skills while learning how to prepare for and facilitate audit discussions and negotiations with audit clients. With your input, Tracie will tailor the practice scenarios for your international audit team so the learning is customized to your specific environment and industry.
To find out more, contact Tracie.