This workshop is fully booked.
If you are an international internal auditor and are ready to take your audit report writing skills to the next level, you won’t want to miss this comprehensive training program.
No question about it – this is not your typical writing skills workshop.
Here’s what we will accomplish together:
- Understand and address stakeholder needs so you can write at an appropriate level of detail without having to guess or invest too much time;
- Master the universal best writing practices in English that today‘s auditor needs to know so that the underlying messages in your audit report are clear, concise and acted upon;
- Learn the 5 must-know techniques to persuade your audit clients of the validity of your findings so there is less debate during and after the audit closing meeting;
- Become an expert at writing findings and recommendations in a structured and supported way so your audit client comes to the same conclusions you did;
- Address the avoidable cultural mistakes in your audit report writing style that could provoke or offend your international audit client;
- And more!
Before the workshop, you’ll send Tracie a sample audit report based on a relevant audit scenario. You’ll then receive individual feedback outlining your writing weaknesses so that you have a starting point to measure your improvement.
During the 2-day workshop, you’ll write practice audit reports so you can get on-the-spot feedback to ensure you are able to put it what you’ve learned into practice before the workshop is over – you’ll be able to implement these tools, techniques and strategies the very next day when you are back at the work.
After the workshop, you’ll submit two more scenario-based audit reports for even more individual feedback. You’ll realize improvements every step of the way.
** The prices listed on this page are for the training program ONLY. At the event, you will be required to pay all other costs incurred at the hotel to the hotel directly, including accomodation, tagungspauschale, parking, etc. Detailed hotel information will be provided upon registration or upon request prior to registration. For details, please contact Info@QACommunication.com, subject line: Questions regarding IARW in Heidelberg. Or simply send an email to Tracie Marquardt.