Transform your communication skills to impact, influence and inspire
Your role as an international internal auditor is a demanding one. Technical skills are a must, but communication skills are even more important. From IIA publications to LinkedIn discussion threads, everyone recognizes that auditors need to be effective communicators. Now is the time to learn to persuade stakeholders and be aware of the impact of culture, language and behaviour on your every communication.
As a result of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Build deeper relationships that support you as you add value to your audit clients, team members and organization;
- Take into account the impact of language, behaviour and culture on communication so you are prepared to prevent and overcome communication challenges as they arise;
- Persuade your business partners to take action by asking the right questions, listening and responding appropriately;
- Apply current influencing and marketing techniques and strategies that will enable your messages to resonate with your business partners;
- Communicate more effectively so you can deal with difficult personalities, challenging situations and cultural mishaps.
During this two-day workshop, learn and apply proven communication techniques and strategies so you can successfully navigate the audit process and beyond. Get more cooperation during interviews, present audit findings clearly and persuasively, and agree recommendations with more ease and confidence. Group discussion, activities and mini-presentations ensure long-term learning is transferred to your work… and your life!
Want the training program for your entire team?
Tracie will work with you to identify the specific communication gaps and challenges your team faces, and then customized scenarios to address them. Your team will get individual and group coaching and feedback to ensure learning is transferred to the workplace. Build your team’s global communication competence with the techniques and strategies Tracie has shared with hundreds of participants from Europe to America to South Africa.
To find out more, contact Tracie.