Transform your communication skills to impact, influence and inspire
Today’s global business environment is demanding, and communicating internationally across cultures is now THE most important soft skill you need to be successful. From emotional intelligence to Global English to marketing your ideas: Now is the time to learn to persuade stakeholders and be aware of the impact of culture, language and behaviour on your every communication.
As a result of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Build deeper relationships that support you as you add value to your business partners and organization;
- Take into account the impact of language, behaviour and culture on communication so you are prepared to prevent and overcome communication challenges as they arise;
- Persuade your business partners to take action by asking the right questions and responding appropriately;
- Apply current influencing and marketing techniques and strategies that will enable your messages to resonate with your business partners;
- Communicate more effectively so you can deal with challenging situations and cultural mishaps.
During this two-day workshop, learn and apply proven communication techniques and strategies to ensure your success with your international business partners. Understand how to tailor your communication to meet the needs of your target group so your messages resonate, persuade and inspire. Group discussion, activities and mini-presentations ensure long-term learning is transferred to your work… and your life!
Want the training program for your entire team?
Tracie will work with you to identify the specific communication gaps and challenges your team faces, and then customized scenarios to address them. Your team will get individual and group coaching and feedback to ensure learning is transferred to the workplace. Build your team’s global communication competence with the techniques and strategies Tracie has shared with hundreds of participants from Europe to America to South Africa.
To find out more, contact Tracie.